Y.E.S. F&I School Update
The Academy is excited to announce that as of June 2020, we are moving forward with our remaining scheduled F&I classes for the year. We are committed to ensuring the safety of our students and staff and have developed a strategy that will allow us to resume these classes with stringent safety measures in place.
1. The Academy training facility has been thoroughly disinfected.
2. All manuals and materials have been produced by safeguarded staff.
3. The training facility will be disinfected each day following class.
4. Classes are limited to 12 students.
5. An adjusted classroom layout allows for social distancing.
6. Every student will have their own desk. Social distancing protocols will be enforced and followed during all class activities.
In addition to our own efforts, we will also require that class attendees be compliant with the following safety measures:
1. Must be asymptomatic – If you are experiencing any symptoms, you will not be admitted to class.
2. Must adhere to social distancing etiquette
3. Wash hands and use hand sanitizer as often as possible. Face masks are recommended and encouraged.
4. Submit to touchless temperature reading throughout the day – Those with temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed at any time.
We will continue monitoring the situation closely. Although things are beginning to settle down, this is still an uncertain situation that could change at any time. We will communicate any future changes, should there be any.
We look forward to serving our clients at a high level of professionalism, in a learning environment that provides the safety necessary in these times.